SI Partners' latest research explores the M&A aspirations of the major creative and technology acquirer groups across the globe
Businesses' desire for growth, and particularly growth through M&A, remains as strong as ever. The respondents surveyed are actively seeking future acquisitions and see M&A as critical to their growth in the next 18-24 months.
- Almost three-quarters of those surveyed (72%) expect to make up to two acquisitions over the next two years
- Growth and profitability remain the most desirable qualities to acquirers in every market
- Buyers are hungry to find talent; get a foothold in new markets; and be leaders in emerging technology.
A global perspective
SI Partners' Global Acquirer Report 2020 discusses the seven major buyer categories operating in the creative and technology space, exploring:
- Which capabilities each group of acquirers are looking for
- Which regional markets buyers are looking to access
- What is driving acquirers M&A strategy over the next 18-24 months